So it begins...

23:14

Hi.

My name is Becks and I guess 2016 is turning into a bit of an 'Eat. Pray. Love.' year for me.
I'm coming to the end of my PhD and beginning to make the big transition into the real world of work.
I'm finding out that it's quite fun being single and I'm learning a hell of a lot about myself in the process.
I'm discovering who and what makes me truly happy and trying not to be afraid of saying yes to new things.
I'm trying to let go of some of my neurotic control issues and build some self-confidence (this one is definitely a work in progress!)

I've contemplated starting a blog for a while. Creating a place to document my adventures, discoveries, personal goals and thought ramblings. This weekend I finally decided on a name for my little space on the internet, and Discovering Becks was born. I'm not quite sure where this will go but it'll probably involve a lot about running, yoga, circus, quite a few rants and lots of randomness.




You Might Also Like

1 comments